"Take Five."

My EAGLES loss...

FUCK.

SAW 2 was the number one movie this weekend. Kicked Zorro's ass easy 30 Mil to 15.

I plan to Rent part 1 and see Part 2 in the theaters tomorrow, then head down to the Village and take some pics at the parade.

After that I'm taking a break from the blog, seriously this time.

Aside from the HNT entries, nothing new is going to be posted here till December.

I'm going to work on updating the The TV Show Blog.

I'm not going to call Lena Lay (How cool is that name by the way?!?!?)

I don't even know if I'm going to the Concert Tuesday.

I'm very, very, VERY pissed right now.

"Supernatural" the TV show is starting to grow on me...

"Blair Witch" was on the FX channel today, and I dared not looked at it.

I'm going to look at my "Halloween Movie Collection" which consists of the following
*"From Dust till Dawn"
*"The Grudge"
*"Vampire Hunter D:Bloodlust"
*The Original "Vampire Hunter D" movie
*"Resident Evil 1 & 2"
*"Blade 1, 2, & 3"
*"John Carpenter's Vampires"
*"Dracula:2000"

Don't ask how am I gonna look at all of 'em I just am...

I am pissed off to the highest of pissivity.

I also think the gorillaz new single, "Dare" is cool.

But not as cool as "Feel Good Inc."

I'm going to stop listening to that song till the Eagles make the playoffs.

We're gonna try to take a family picture at Target this saturday.

If the Eagles don't make the playoffs I'm going to sell everything I own and move to New Zealand.

In the past five years our family has failed to take a family picture in a department store photo studio. Something always goes wrong.

I really hate the Denver Broncos.

I gotta stope typing now...

See you in December...

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    whats up with bloggers not blogging again?
    hmmmm
    good luck with the family photo.....

    so ya really gonna stop til dec? why is that?

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger ladylongfellow said…

    I'm pissed at the Eagles too! Not the level of pissivity you are at though! Watch, they'll make it again this year...and crash and burn again. *sigh* Although since they got rid of Troy Vincent-that pissed me off TOO - they will probably win! Sheesh!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home