"Temptation rears it's ugly Head!"

A while back in June, I tried to set up an "appointment" to end the evening of the Dave Brubeck concert on a high note. (Something about Jazz, it brings out the romantic in me...) The girl in question had her own website and her schedule had her coming to the city around that time. I left a message with the intent of seeing her. Her plans must of fell through because I didn't get a reply in time.

Fast-Forward to today...I'm checking my hotmail account because it had been awhile and I get a email dated 10/21...She's coming to the city from November 2nd to the 6th! So naturally "I gets da Thinkin..."

Now, if I was working a steady job at the moment, there'd be no doubt in my mind, BUT since I'm in between gigs at the moment, I gotta be reasonable. Then I thought of something...

A certain ticket to a certain Gwen Stefani concert at MSG tuesday...

The plot thickens...

I could sell my ticket on craigslist and use the money to get me a lil' somethin' somethin...

But I've been waiting for this concert all this time...The Black Eyed Peas are opening for Gwen, it's gonna be a great show, but who goes to concerts by themselves??? Isn't that pathetic?!?!? Why suffer the embrasassment, yet again?

Decisions, descision...

the clock is ticking....along with other parts of my anatomy.

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    $250 bucks huh?
    She better be good.
    I think I'm in the wrong profession.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home