"That darn Cat!"

I don't know what's with my mother's cat Peanut lately. It seems that everytime I wake up I find him laying his fat ass where he doesn't belong! Between mom leaving for work and me waking up late, he figures he can go nuts and I always catch him!

This week I'm ratting him out to mom with some "Evidence"!



"You ain't supposed to be on the chair!"



"I KNOW you ain't on that kitchen counter...WHERE I MAKE MY SANDWICHES!!!!"



"Yeah, you running, but I got ya, You're busted fella!"



"Now you on my TOOLBOX! You better scat!"

The water guns have been drawn...this cat's gonna get it!

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    i can see the kitchen counter a no no but the chair and the toolbox? why not? where is he allowed to sleep? he's a fat cat.

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger ladylongfellow said…

    That's why I don't like cats...lol..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home