"Breakdown."

Eagles lost again, damn. The new job's okay, but the supervisor's this Grade-A type asshole, and not in the mood to deal with shit now. MOM's getting fed up with her job and is talking about quitting. Riding the trains again down to wall street is stressing me. If I catch the 7:30 Train, I get there early, the 7:40-7:45am Train, it's a gaddamn footrace down the narrow cut streets to get there on time at 8:30am...I'm SO not used to this! I'm having sleeping problems again, someone help me here...

If I can stay up throughout the night till 5am wide awake without going to the bathroom once, then fall in sub-concious stuppors during the day and function...why the hell do I still get up 3-5 times a night to pee when I go to bed at a decient hour?!?!? What the hell is wrong with me? I'm an insominac that can't get enough sleep, a freaking contridiction! When I sleep, I get up at night, When I stay up all night I'm tired all day. I know it can't be the bed, I've been sleeping on it for five years with no problems.

*sighs*

Maybe I'm just getting old...

Soon I'm gonna start getting dependent on pills, uppers, or vitamins, or somethin'

God give me strengh.

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    hmmm...

    stop drinking so late at night that way you won't wake up in the middle of the night.
    i dont know how to help ya with this one....i imagine it sucks though. you're probably going to have to wait til the weekend and stay up all night/day so when it's night again you'll go to sleep.

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger ladylongfellow said…

    GRRRRRRRRR....back!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home