"Computer, Activate Self Destruct Sequence..."

In the words of LOBO, "My computer is so FRAGGED!" I dunno what the hell happened! I turned it off for the night then the next day, I lost my internet connection, windows can't detect my Ethernet card, Device Manager draws up a complete blank slate! I am TOO pissed! I have no other alternative but reformat the hard drive and start fresh again! I'm backing up all my important shit in Data DVD's that are taking forever to burn, this whole process is going to take at least 48 hours. Not to mention all the shit I can't save, email messages, webpage history, etc, etc...I'm trying to burn my favorites, bookmarks and webpages, along with all my documents (TV scripts, resumes, Blog notes, etc, etc...). It's a good thing, I just hooked up this back-up PC, I've been trying to find a website that'll help we, but when it comes to this type of stuff man, I have little patience.

In other news, MOM got the pictures from target, they came out good, for the first time in like 10 years, we have a family picture to mail to everyone. I'll try to get a big copy and scan it at Kinko's and put it on the blog. Did some shopping for Mom and sis's birthday today after work, found me a couple of things, too. Work is cool, but is already thinning out a bit. It was a small project afterall, however there is talk that the UN project is pushing up and I my be going back to that. UN building or Warehouse in Queens is still a mystery. I just hope I can keep working thru the holidays....

Some New York Bloggers are having a x-mas party soon, I've become quite fond of one of the organizers despite getting the cold shoulder on IM Chats. She's quite...obtuse to use a fancy word, but I find myself drawn to her. That's another story all together...

Although I've enjoyed this time away from daily entries, I somehow look forward to returning to my regular schedule in December. It's hard to squeeze what's been going on in just one or two weekly updates.

*SIGHS*

I hope I get my computer fixed somehow by tomorrow, my "Half Nekkid Thursday" pic for this week was going to be a shocker....

Till next time, keep praying for me...

"...Activate Self Destruct Sequence, Authorization Janeway-mark-two-delta" (How many times did that chick try the blow the damn ship when things got hopeless?)

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home