"Exclusive!!! "Call Numbers" in the running @ The Screenwriter Dig!!!!"

Yeaa, yeah, the EAGLES lost, tell me something new...BUT PEEP THIS!!!

A couple of months ago, I submitted my script for the PILOT of my TV show, "Call Numbers" in a contest at The Screenwriter Dig. And last week, the first set of finalist were announced and I'M ONE OF THEM!

The PILOT for "Call Numbers" is in consideration at this year's Screenwriter's Dig for Teleplay Submissions!!!

Check here for details...

Finalist will be announced next month!!!.....WHEEEEE!!!!

Check out the "Call Numbers" Blog for my dream cast and details about the characters they would play....

Man, I'd even be happy with third place...as long as I get noticed...wish me luck, ya'll...and CHECK OUT THE DAMN BLOG!!!

Comments

5 Comments:

  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Hey, this guy left a comment on my blog so I checked his out-I don't really understand his ramblings about bitches and *insert N bomb* but...there's some half naked chicks on there you might find appealing. So I thought I'd share the address with ya. Maybe you can understand what he's tryin to tell ya...then again...maybe not.

    here ya go.

    http://topmacknigga.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger Les said…

    God, that blog was trippin'! Too much West coast slang for my taste! Make me never wanna go to LA, UH! Ooooh, I feel so unclean just reading it, imma go take a shower....

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger ladylongfellow said…

    Uncross your legs...lol...kimmy...sheesh! Congrat's Jet Baby!! I tried crossing my boobs for ya...but I can't!

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    When you become rich....remember me.

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    OK, I went to the Top Mack site. Is he taking pictures of himself sitting on the crapper?

    I thought a Mack was a 18 wheeler.

    Fuck am I white....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home