"The Fam."

Eagles win, McNabb's out for the season, and the Cowboys are trying to steal T.O. from us...god, the next five weeks are going to be hell!

Anyways, here's the family photos we took back at the end of time as we all know it...



There we are, Psycho-Sis, Me, Baby-Girl, and MOM.





Here's MOM's so called "Obituary Picture". God, could she BE any creepier?

Natually there were complaints after they came out...

"My hair is messed up!", "I was in a arkward position, leaning back with my knees up!", "Her little fat belly's showing!"..."At Least you don't have a double chin showin!...I should of put my hand up like I did on my second picture!", Blah, blah, blah...meanwhile, I never smiled any better! My teeth are out (Bucky) and my lower row is crooked as hell, but I come off with a Shaq-sized Kool-Aid Smile! I think it was because I was thinking of a certain someone...

ANYhoo...I gotta another announcement...I'm soon to be starting another BLOG! I'm going to try to take intresting pictures of the city! And also participate in the "26 Things" Photo Scavenger Hunt! I'll let ya know when it's up, till then...

PEACE!

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    very nice family photo!

    your mom looks like she was workin it...
    your neice is very cute and your sis...well...you look like you're a happy nice family..(from an outsider who doesn't know the ins and outs of your mom and sis)

    i'm diggin the koolaid smile!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home