"HNT:Carmen Hayes"



Now, she may not know how to spell (TEAZ), but lord knows she knew what she'd be doin' for the rest of her life!

Couple of personal notes:I'm enjoying the pressures of not blogging everyday, I went to the Gwen Stefani concert, it was great! Black Eyed Peas were off the chain! They had James Brown and Justin Timberlake drop in and perform! The girls in the crowd WENT NUTZ! when Timberlake came on the stage! I thought I was gonna go deaf from the screaming. Gwen was cool, too but she was a little too emotional and in your face (she kept saying things like "I F*CKIN' LOVE YOU GUYS, NEW YORK!!!!" and "C'MON ALL YOU B*TCHES!!!"...I was like I didn't pay 80 freaking dollars to be cursed at!), and finally...I got the call from seacacus to start work down in the wall street area again starting next wednesday. I think it's only for a few weeks, but we'll see, at least I'm working again.

ALSO! I'm updating the casting choices of my TV Show Blog and plan to release the PILOT in another BLOG soon...check it out by clicking the link on the side...

See ya next week!

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 6:14 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    glad ya had a good time at the concert.

    if i were 15 yrs younger i'd be screamin for JT too. He's a hottie-in a young man sort of way.

    I'll be checking call numbers.....again, becareful whatcha put out here-sneaky ass bastards will steal your shit.

    OOooh Wall St. too huh? Pretty damn cool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home