"I'm a Rambling Man..."

No roger, no rerun, no rent!....No, T.O., no touchdowns, no win.

*sigh*, damn Eagles, I just can't take it anymore...

They need to CUT his ass from the team, he's got his ring, let 'em fade in obscurity like fuckin' Keyshawn Johnson...

The whole city's gonna turn on McNabb after this, then it'll be another 10 years before a black quarterback gets noticed. Well, worst case scenario we get a bad record, get a good draft pick then draft some "Bright-Eyed, bushy-haired, cornpone chucking', 3rd-generation Eli Manning wannabe Country Boy" who'll break every passing record known to man and then finally take them to the superbowl.

Imma ramble on now since it's 5am and I'm barely coherent now...

I'm so glad that video post worked! Bigups to kimmyk for the help out...

Thanksgiving is coming up, or as I call it "Turkey Day" because I really had nothing to be thankfull for since the car accident...

S'funny that I call it "Turkey Day" too, considering I don't eat any meat...

'nother thing about "Turkey Day" is both MOM and Psycho-Sis have Birthdays around that time...mom's the 24th, Sis's is the 29th (Damn November Sagittariuses! Never could get along with them....December ones are great, thou!)

Simpson's Halloween episode was funny, this year...too bad it was all late because of baseball.

I'm totally hooked on the "Loonatics"...I thought it'd be a bad incarnation of classic looney toons, but they kick mad ass, man!....I've completly forgotten Ninja Turtles! I think I like them because they remind me of X-Men and the Power Rangers...

I miss "Chappelle's Show".

I wish I could drink so I wouldn't be up all damn night and sleepy during the day...

I'm going back to work Wednesday, but I'm scared it only going to be for a few weeks then I gotta go back to Jersey...

I SO don't wanna go back to Jersey to work...

I wanna move to philly.

I wanna pay no more than 625.00 for rent for the rest of life...

I should play the mega-millions this tuesday...

It's up to 225 Million...

If I even won that much money, I'd donate half to the New York Public Library so all the branches would be open 6 days a week again.

The movie "Rent" is coming out, which reminds me of my Ex 'cause she always wanted to go see the broadway play.

We came close to goin' one time, but she chickened out and instead I took her to the village to get her tongue pierced.

I was thinking ahead when she got it done, thinking about how it would feel if she went down on me...

She never did, plus...for three weeks after the procedure we couldn't french kiss and she couldn't eat anything but ice cream...

I am SO going to hate when that movie comes out...

I think the "Boondocks" cartoon on Adult Swim is going to be incredibly funny or completely offensive and cancelled after 3 episodes.

Which is a shame too, because I really like the comic strip.

I think they should make a cartoon from the comic strip Foxtrot, it's the funniest thing since calvin and hobbes.

I think Allanis Morrisette's cover of Seal's "Crazy" doesn't do him justice...

Of all his songs, I still don't know why that one is the one he's famous for.

I think R. Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet" has run it's course and needs to stop before it becomes the 21st Century "Jigglin' Baby" (Hip Hop's longest running gag song...)

Madonna's new video is crazy, but she has a HELL of a fine ass...

That's it I'm going to bed now....

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    i do turkey, i dont do ham.
    i really shouldn't eat turkey because they're just nasty ass birds, but i forget all about that after its on my plate.
    i wish i didnt eat meat....i've cut way back on red meat....but i eat chicken...like 5 nights a week.

    is charlie murphy really eddie murphy's brother or just a strange coicidence (spelling) that he looks almost like him and shares the same last name????

    is dave still in rehab?

    i can't wait to see Rent. I always wanted to see it.

    Hope you get your sleep figured out or you'll be totally screwed come wed. am. wont be able to get up for work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home