"Pinciotti Scores, Hell freezes over, a monkey writes Shakespere!..."

Well ladies and gentleman, the impossible has finally happened...We got ourselves a Family Portait. And it wasn't easy!...not by a long shot! You'd think getting Me, Psycho-Sis, my Niece and MOM together in one room would be an accomplishment that could of been enjoyed, but no! Miss-Thang didn't like her pose and bitched about it all the way home...it never ends. When it comes out, it'll be fine, there can't BE a bad picture taken of my sister, she's beautiful beyond content (Why else don't you think I haven't posted a pic of her on this blog, yet?!?!?), she's just ugly on the inside in a way no one will ever see but family. When it comes out, I'll scan it and post it up so you'll be the judge. Three poses were taken, The four of us, one with Psycho-sis and My Niece, and Mom took one by herself (For the obituary, anyway I guess....) We got a nice package that cost a little over a C-Note, all's well that ends well.

So that's it, the worst of it is behind us...till Thanksgiving. MOM doesn't want to cook, so we're going out the Psycho-sis's house in the bronx where SHE'LL do the hosting duties. We tried this 2 years ago, it was a disaster, this year will be no different...

I'm so glad that shit is done and over with, I told them, the next family picture will be in six years when my niece turns 13. Hopefully we'll all be living in different states by then.

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    Snappin' assholes J, you need to make a TV show revolving around your family. It could be like The Cosby Show...only real!

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger ladylongfellow said…

    Dude...you realize the Eagles lost cause you had a family picture taken, don't ya? *shaking my head* lol lord...don't hit me too hard!

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Les said…

    GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home