"Pray for Us"

Well, we gonna try again tomorrow to do the family picture at Target. By hell or high water...no excuses about hair, clothes, or anything!

"And what if Psycho-Sis acts up again?" I asked MOM (Knowing damn well she might...)

"Then I'm going By Myself!" she barked back at me..."I'll take the picture you'll use for my obituary!"

"WHAT?!?!...why are you thinking of THAT!?!?!?....That's a horrible thing to say!"

"Boy, we all gotta go SOME time, I don't want YOU to mess things up."

As she turns away, a chill goes down my spine...It's like all she thinks about is death and dying...that's not the way to live!

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    maybe she likes the drama.
    or making you feel bad .

    that's a mom for ya.....

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    I hear that shit from my Dad ALL the time J...no worries.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home