"Rebuilding, slowly but surely"

Went to a kinko's today and scanned some pics, it had been a while doing photo scanning and the machine was a bit old, but I think they came out okay. I'm posting them tomorrow depending on if the Eagles win against the Packers. And I'm warning everybody right now....ANYone post any comment saying how pretty my sister is, I will make it my mission in life to find out where you live and make your life a living hell. I know she's pretty, okay, it's old news! You don't need a crystal ball to predict the obvious. She's just a ghetto princess who takes gypsy cabs all over the city because she's too good for the bus or train, she rather pester her mother for 275 leather coat and wear it all year round rather than buy a spring coat and a winter coat, she rather wear 150.00 timberland boots in the summer than some sandals, she rather spend her money clubblin' and drinking and let the phone get cut off, she rather dress her daughter up in hip-hop thug gear like 85 dollar boots that'll be too small in 6 months, overalls and denim jackets so all the strangers come up and say "What a cute little boy..."! Yes, this pretty momma rather beg HER mother for money when her share of the rent is only 115.00 a freaking month! A simple person can live a LIFETIME with the conditions she's confined to, but NO, she has to do things the hard way! And how does she get by?, with her brains?, by hard work and preserverence?, NO!...she gets by because she's pretty. The world bends to her will, she just steps outside of her building, and money falls out of the sky, okay?

SO, ya'll still with me, 'ere?...Don't reinforce something I've come to know over the last 26 years, 'kay?

Till then,

Hold ya breath...

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    i ask for pictures all the time...and nada.

    i aint holdin my breath. i'll die.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home