Test:My Niece in the Park


Upload Video at JussPress.com


I've been trying to get video on here after seeing it on other blogs. This is my niece out in a park awhile back. I shot it with my digital camera so there's no audio. Excuse the shaky "Blair Witch" type camerawork it was my first time. I did 8 AVI clips and put 'em all on a 10 minute DVD-RW Disc.

Similar to Hello!, Jusspress.com allows you upload video files using a small uploader program.

"Baby Girl" loves the new software I brought for her. I got her a Lil' Bill CDrom and one with Disney characters. I also got one that teaches her to count money and tell time, but she had some problems with it and gave up on it. She's been having problems with money, and it fustrates her easily. I plan to go over with the program again next week.

As I predicted, my sister messed up the plans and the family picture is now being taken next week. (Just another delay...)

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    very cool uploading the video!
    she's a pretty little girl--she looks sassy. (not sassy as in mouthy...sassy as in animated gestures etc...)

    lol @ your sis screwin up picture day---funny how you knew that was comin!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home