"To the brother in arms who has fallen..."

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if a lone voice suddenly cried out in terror and was suddenly silenced."

I don't know if our goverment agents got to you for your Bush-Bashing, but whatever caused you to walk away, you will be missed.

Firestarter5, you were one of the good ones. The void you leave behind can never be filled. I salute you...brother.

Wherever this crazy world takes you in this journey we call life, may you one day find peace.

Vaya con Dios

Godspeed

Amen

"A moment of Silence for the Great Masher, It's last Mash was it's Greatest!" Louie Duck from "Ducktales"

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I'm surprised ya didnt post a half naked chick in honor.

     
  • At 3:56 AM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    I'm back.....

    www.aplayingwithfireproduction.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home