"BABIES!!!...They're Babies!....ARRRGH!"

Once again, the supervisor called in, and once again, my fellow co-workers drove me crazy. I mean, damn man, we'd been at this new place for about three weeks and the minute the boss goes away that means playtime is here?!?!?

Fuck, I was so pissed yesterday, I almost did blog entry entitled "Adventures in Babysitting".

The team is me and three other women, one from the UN assignment. The original team was us 2 from the UN, a hindu Data-Entry clerk (A guy) and a female Quality Checker from the previous project in this area last year. The QC'er is a bit of a motormouth, but I do the best to ignore her and just scan. When the supervisor (The one with the stick in his @$$) goes to lunch, motormouth takes this time to talk shit, gossip, and flirt with "HADJI" from Johnny Quest (I know I'm wrong, but bear with me here...). THEN after Thanksgiving, HADJI disappears. Called in said he had some stomach virus, and never came back (Motormouth probably scared him off...) So with the team short a member, we were asked if we knew anyone to replace the guy, suprise, suprise...motormouth put one of her friends on. At first I didn't give a damn (Hell, she even had the perfect first name...mine! well, middle name actually), a week goes by, she learns the ropes, but still chit-chats with motormouth when the supervisor goes to lunch.

SO, to recap, supervisor in the office, Things are quiet, work goes smooth...Supervisor goes to lunch, Blah, blah, blah, not TOO big a deal (We only get 30 minute breaks...) fast-forward a couple weeks down the road to yesterday, the supervisor calls in, apparently sick...hell breaks fuckin loose! Suddenly, the two ladies (Motormouth and The New Rookie) don't know how to do shit, the work flow gets messed up, I can't scan a complete box to save my life, now...My UN co-worker (Who was like a Second-in-Command back then...) tries to step in keep things in order, but it's not the same. Motormouth turns back time and becomes a kindergardner and I'm left trying not to pull my hair out at the end of the day (Is it any wonder I got so picture silly when I closed up?!?!?!?...BTW if ya'll missed my "Screwface" pic that I took off, TOO BAD!!!...LOL, it was kinda funny...)

Now, ONE day of this made me annoyed...TWO days is pissing me off, come tomorrow, he don't show and the same bullshit happens, I'm walkin off...

I'm the only scanner they have on that team, I walk away, THEY DON'T WORK, period.

Damn, man...we were so close to going back to the UN, when the hell is that going to happen?!?!?!?

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home