"Back to the grill again, back to the Grill!"

I've been recalled back to the UN.

Just when I was getting comfortable at Wall Street. The job's crazy that way. They were getting impatient, we were supposed to be going to their warehouse facility out in Long Island City, Queens. That still may happen, but in the meantime, the two man team of me and a box prepper are back in that small, hot closet-office, 30-something stories above the city.

I got nothing planned for New Year's, I'm just gonna chill and watch the ball drop from home like always.

2006 will be five days old and MOM's already traveling again! She's going down to Florida for a few days, she'll return with our downstairs neighbor who's been down there the last two weeks for the holidays. I don't know why she's turning into some state-hopping adventurer since I moved back in.

Well, I may have some plans with the house all to myself...but THAT's another story for another time...

The next couple of days I'll be looking back at the year in review, so don't expect much personal news.

2006...days away. My God, where has the time gone?

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    you better start lining up a booty call.

    dont be waiting...ring in the new year with a bang...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home