"The experiment: JOE ADULTERER"

I’m planning to do this one day…

The ultimate social experiment on women.  A test to see how much they like forbidden fruit.  This would be a great reality TV show.

A single guy wears a fake wedding band and pretends to be married while dating other women.  They should have like 6 guys do it for different results.  If the women actually go along with it for awhile, then the cat comes out of the bag, and then we’ll see if forbidden fruit has its appeal.

Three years ago, I’d told myself I’d actually do this when I turn 30, but now that I’m living with my mom, it’d be too hard (or would it?).  I should try to do it next year… or try to get that TV idea out there so someone else could do it…

“There’s something I need to tell you…”

“…I am NOT really married.  I just pretended to be married to get with you…”

*SLAP!*

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I would never even remotely talk to a man (other than hi, how ya doin, have a great night) who was married!!!

    I would never want to be the woman on the other end of that situation. Meaning the woman who was sitting at home....and if i ever did...and he was single...i'd think he was nuts....wtf.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home