"He's a chicken I tell ya! A Giant Chicken!"

The transit strike didn't happen, yet SO I went to work like it was a normal day. This week Christmas Bonuses were given out to IPS's elite employees. The bonus is just a couple more hundred bucks ($100-$300 extra depending on the job), barely noticeable. This year my name wasn't on the list to recieve one but my supervisor called Seacacus and got them to fix their oversight. I was touched. I'm not used to someone going to bat for me putting in the extra word.

To me, a job's a job, you go there, do what you have to do, if it gets done correctly and on time, you get the standard "Job well done.." and move on to the next assignment, you know? James Bond style...that's how I see it? You think he gets a christmas bonus?, nah, he just enjoys the perks that comes with the job. So, seeing mr. "stick in his butt" get me that bonus, that, that was deep...

Things are getting back to normal again, everybody was in a good mood so of course somebody had recommend we do a secret santa in the office. I HATE these things! I have had very bad expirences with secret santas, so much so I'll explain them soon in a post. I mean there's only five of us at this place and any moment we're going to the UN, what if we get split up? I begged to be excluded, and with some hesitation, they agreed to leave me out of it. It may seem like I'm a scrooge or a grinch, but I REALLY, REALLY HATE secret santas, there's something out there new called a "White Elephant" that my PSP Meetup Group was doing and I didn't bother to attend. At a White Elephant you bring a random gift and then there's a number drawing to see who gets a gift in what order, then it gets complicated after that, the rules are so bizzare. Oh, well, no secret santas, no white elephants, no su su's, no football pools, goddamnit nothing! Just leave me out of it!

Now on to the Posting Title...

Tonight there was an Adult FriendFinder group meeting at a bar called "Sams". I REALLY wanted to go, to meet people and all that, but as usual with most of my 1st time meetups...I chickened out...I'm such a hypocrite, I talk all this trash about wanting meet someone and at the first sign of interaction, I choke. *SIGH* I'll try to make the next one in Janurary, or maybe try to find some cool New Year's Eve orgy-type event to attend...There's still the NYC Blogger's X-mas party next week on the 21st, I will DEFINATELY go to that (ahem, may, 80%, almost certantly, ah, heh, heh, heh, heh...)

I know I missed the HNT post this past thursday, I wanted to do a classic tribute to Chasey Lain, but just didn't have time (My choices recently haven't been popular anyways...).

So that about wraps things up...

The contest winners have yet to be announced, so when I know ya'll will know, there are a bit of deep dramatic postings comming soon, tomorrow would have been Dee-Dee's 31st Birthday, So I'm having one of my "Batman" moments...there are somethings I'm leaving out that I'll reveal with time, the 20th is also coming up in which I finally reveal how a stupid ass gets himself fired from the greatest job he ever had. Stick around for that...and coming at the end of the year (I just came up with this cool idea...), I'm going to go over ALL the famous lines and song lyrics my posting titles have come from! That's right In case you've been missing the in-jokes or whatever, I'm revealing the source of every title I've used so that should be fun...

Stay tuned, people!

P.S. The new Mary J. Blige album is slamming!

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home