"Oh, Danny Boooooy!, The Pipes, the Pipes..."

I don't know why I get so gullible around this time of year. Yesterday on the job we get yet another visit from the head honcho, Cathy Still-can't-Remember-her-Last-Name on yet another "Job well done" with finishing a special set of boxes by the deadline the day before (Peace of cake, we just came in and stayed an extra hour and skipped lunch, working our asses off for 9 hours straight!). SO as a reward, we were all given Russell Stover super-rich Christmas Candy Chocolates. HERE'S where I went wrong! I got so caught up and flattered by the gesture, I didn't think about the reward itself. Four tiny pieces of exotic chocolate did a NUMBER on my stomach and digestive system! When I got home I was in the bathroom all night praying to every god I knew, Jesus, Buddah, Allah, Spongebob, SOMEBODY KILL ME, the pain...the pipes, man, the pipes! Food went through me like it was on a Slip and Slide!

This happens every damn christmas! People passing around year old european chocolate with enough kick to rival DRAINO! Why do I DO these things! I spent the evening lying in bed shivering, swearing never to eat anything from a box with a bow on it ever again.

Comments

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home