*SIGH* Christmas ain't over until..

This one's stolen from LadyLongFellow...someone pass me some earplugs, damnit!

Christmas ain't over till...mom returns one of the corny, long sleeved, stuffy hot, shirts that didn't fit me!

Christmas ain't over till...Psycho-Sis returns the 85.00 Timberland boots for my 7 year old niece because they were too small.

Christmas ain't over till...I come down from the SUGA RUSH I'm on from those cakes in the Mrs. Beasley Christmas Basket mom got from work. ('Cuse me as I kiss the SKY!, WHoo!)

Christmas ain't over till...Psycho-Sis forgives me for my niece liking my 3 measly computer game gifts over the tons of dolls and toys SHE spent a fortune on.

But then again...

Christmas ain't over till...I download and burn enough Kidz Bop CD's to keep my niece happy with her new CD Player!

I've downloaded Volumes 7 and 8 and already my ears are bleeding!!!

Psycho-Sis gives me a piece offering in the form of a 50 Disk Spool of CD-R Sony Blanks, which is her way of hinting that she'll want me to make her more custom CD to play at her parties, she think she slick...

I brought MOM a DVD box set of the second season of "The Golden Girls" and a raincheck for the DVD of "The Gospel" when it comes out next tuesday. Psycho-Sis plans to take mom down to Canal Street and buy her a anklet or a chain later on in the week.

The rain kept me from going to the movies sunday, Harry Potter is almost out of theaters already!

Between the Kidz Bop and the Rugrats computer game, my neice is in 7th Heaven. My sister is pissed at all the money she wasted on toys (and boots that are too small), but is glad her 7 year old daughter has her own CD player. Mom's happy with both our gifts, but wishes we'd stop bickering and competing against each other and get along better. ME, I got some socks, a spool of CD blanks (considering I have a MP3 player, they're pretty much useless to me, now) and four lousy shirts with promise of more clothes later on...

Now, you tell me who got the shaft this christmas?

Fortunately, the best presents came from the person that knows me the best, ME!

I brought the SIN CITY deluxe, "Recut, Extended and Unrated" double DVD box set. The second best movie of 2005 (Next to "Constintine") got even more cooler with more scenes, more commentaries, and a special "Green Screen" version of the movie showing how Robert Rodriguez shot the movie before the special effects were added in, way cool. I also brought another memory stick for my PSP, I may treat myself to a few games finally instead of downloading all those ISO's.

So, tomorrow it's back to work, thank goodness, I can't wait till this christmas thing is done and over...

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Oh, read your comment on FS5's blog and said make your neice some damn cd's..then I come here and lookatcha! makin crazy ass cd's all day long--you're a good uncle.

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger ladylongfellow said…

    THIEF!!!!! *pointing finger* Hope ya had a good Christmas!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home