"So I creep, YEEAH! I just keep it on the down low..."

"T'was the night before Christmas, And my ass couldn't sleep...

My loins were grooowling for a late night creep..."

So it's christmas eve and mom's spending the night at psycho-sis's house so baby girl can open her presents tomorrow morning. And I'm home alone, checking the theater listings to see "Harry Potter" tomorrow.

My bitch of a sister didn't bring her yesterday as she planned, but in case she did, I did some last minute shopping with joe and didn't come home till last last night.

"So as another holiday comes on by, Me and my Sister rather SPIT in each other's EYE!"

I'm dusting off my "Jonny Cash/Priest" dress clothes in case I get the courage or find someone worth it on craigslist...

Nothing say Christmas like unwraping the ultimate gift to yourself...(wink!)

"So, while all of ye faithfull christians be watching and attending midnight mass...
I'm going to try and get me a nice piece of...(You fill in the blank, here...)"

PEACE on earth, good will towards men, and 100 dollar Benjamins to ALL THE HARD WORKING WOMEN!

Merry X-Mas. (PPPPPFFFFFFTTTT!!!!!)

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Merry Christmas...hope you get laid!
    I'm sure that's what Jesus would want you to do on his birthday-

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    LMAO at Kim...

    MERRY CHRISTMAS JET YA BIG BUGGER

     

Post a Comment

<< Home