"Stakeout."

Saw "Aeon Flux" last night, it was okay. Charlize "I'm-South-African-Damnit" Thereon did her best TRINITY impression, but the movie dragged a bit. It didn't have that much action than I expected, sort of like Jet Li's "Unleashed". It tried to be a post-apocalyptic sci-fi drama rather than a kick-ass, shoot-em up action flick. It has it's moments and it was true to cartoon that it was based on, but that's it.

I got home at 11pm so I missed out if the neighbors were doing the nasty again at around 9:30...

If this becomes an embrassing problem, I'm not sure how to handle it.

Maybe go upstairs and leave a bottle of WD-40 at their door with a note that says "We can hear you..."

But then I ask myself, what would I REALLY do if MOM wasn't here?

Answer:Go the rooftop across the street with telescope, a camera, and black tarp for some G.I. Joe-type spy mission! ARE YOU KIDDIN'? I'd be like richard dryfuss and emilio estevez up in that piece, STAKEOUT!...or like the HBO show "The Wire"! This is a skyscraper occupant's dream to see someone across the way having sex!

This is not the first time the people upstairs have made their lives public to us. A couple of years ago, we could of swore the husband was beating his wife. They would have some FIERCE arguments, man! They'll also frequent church goers because every damn sunday morning, I'd hear "Clip-Clops" of high heels walking around loud as hell.

So this sex thing, is just one more headache in a long history of incidents.

In other news, I just got word from Seacacus...my next scanning assignment is with some familar clients from this past summer...that's right the UNITED NATIONS once again! This time, thank goodness, it's not at the UN Building over at 42nd and 1st Avenue. No, cat and kittens, I's heading across the east river to Queens! Long Island City to be exact. Just one stop over on the E train and I should be there. Piece of cake, even though I've never been...

We're expected to report over there on December 12th, but there's still a lot to be done for Guardian at Wall Street, so it's anybody's guess what's gonna happen. We have a deadline, and they need the best...ME! Looks like it time to exploit for some overtime...yeah, baby, CH-CHING!

What else is going on?...Oh, yeah the new blogs! You heard right, in light of "CALL NUMBERS" attracting attention, I'm making a new blog of short stories written by Mr. Sincere Smith. I'm developing the format as we speak (or as you read this...) for a few stories that are already done. I'm leaning towards a chapter a day for 5 days (Mon-Fri), a new story every couple of weeks. The title of the blog will be from a Reading Textbook I had in school called "TEN TIMES ROUND". Anybody remember that schoolbook from like 4th grade?!? I'll let ya know when it's online...

And also, as promised, I'm starting to go all around the city with my digital camera taking pictures! For a blog I would of liked to called "SHUTTERBLOG". But the name was taken so I had to come up with the next best thing and call it "Shutterblog:New York City" So um, look for that, both new blogs will be under new ID's, Shutterblog:NYC is under a new nickname, "usagi111" which is one of my oldest nicks of all time anyway.

So, feel free to take a peek, let me know what ya think, excuse the dark pictures if any, I'm kinda new to this digital photography thing, and I'll keep exploring the city.

PEACE!!!

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home