"This is some Bull..."

You remember back in the old days, when it snowed and the news announced that the schools were closed and you'd be all happy about staying home...

Today, it snowed this morning...third time this week...with my stomach feeling better, I grumble myself together to go to work. Meanwhile, MOM gets a call from her office in jersey...she got the day off! What kind of reversal is that!...So not fair!!!

*SIGHS*

The snow was slush by the afternoon so I decided to rent some movies for the weekend.

Summer hits just released on DVD, "Fantastic Four" and "Mr. and Mrs. Smith"...

Isn't it ironic that Vince Vaughn and Brad Pitt were working together in the same movie? He ditches Jennifer to go with Angelina and Vinny gets Brad's leftovers...small world.

I'm trying to get back into writing while holding my breath waiting for this screenwriter contest. I got this new printer from ebay finally that can do duplex printing so, I'm getting ready. I wanna get the word about the "Call Numbers" Blog out there, too...

maybe do a little self-advertising...

Weekend promises to be hell, mom wants to go shopping down at Canal Street, boy is she asking for trouble...I'm going to check out queens to find this new place I'll be going to after my assignment finishes up at wall street. Some weird UN warehouse-thingy should be too hard to find...

The new scanning assignment will last all winter, Till April so I'm set...I really should look into taking some classes for anything over the weekend.

I just don't know WHAT to DO with my life...

Till I find out, ya'll stay slushy!

PEACE!

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home