"You're not having any fun, are you Sean?"

Another interruption ya’ll…

Just another example why my dumb-ass sister will NEVER win mother of the year.

Mom got a call from Psycho-Sis last night crying and screaming about “the worst day she ever had” today.

Here’s the gist of the craziest story I’ve heard in a while…

My niece goes to school yesterday morning, right?  Most of her friends in school are neighbors in her building.  My sister being the social butterfly is cool with most of the baby-mama’s around her way so everybody knows everybody…

ANYhoo…my dumbass sister goes to pick up her daughter at 3 o’clock.  When she arrives my niece is nowhere to be found.  She asks a couple of kids about my niece’s whereabouts and one of them said she went home with one of her friends that live back in her building.

This kind of thing must be common with her because she doesn’t bat an eye.  SO, without confirming anything, she takes it upon herself to TRY to do some last minute shopping (again!).  She goes to a Toys r’ Us and browses around for about a hour or so when she gets a two-way from someone…this is the exact message…

“Your daughter is at the XX precinct, please come down and pick her up.”

Apparently, my sister almost damn near shitted herself with fear, ditches the shopping cart with the one toy she had and ran out of the store.

Here’s what happened (and I swear to you, I’m not making these names up…)

Baby-Girl’s friend Ray-ray (age 7, like my niece) got jumped (beat-up) by some kids after school.  My niece (being the kind, naïve, waif that she is…) stayed with her friend as he cried in front of the school.  When Ray-ray’s mother (who knows my sister as is probably one her drinking buddies) came to pick him up, my niece went with them so she could explain what happened (I love the child to death, but she’s a BIG snitch!).

When they get home, Ray-ray’s mother calls her boyfriend (Who is NOT Ray-ray’s father mind you…) to come over so they can track down who beat her son and confront them (You know it’s on, now!).  Now in the house, Ray-ray has a 10 year old brother named Jo-Jo and a newborn baby sister (whose name escapes me now…).  The boyfriend arrives and the two “Responsible Adults” take off and LEAVE four children all 10 years and under ALONE IN THE HOUSE!

Ray-ray’s mother and her boyfriend (Who’s not ray-ray’s father, oops, I said that already…) find one of the kids that jumped her child at their house (Somewhere around the neighborhood, but far enough from home…) and “politely” resolve the situation.

Things didn’t go that well…

And naturally, the police stepped in.  All parties got arrested, and in a fit of rage Ray-ray’s mother screams that she has children unattended at home (NOT the smartest thing to admit to the authorities…).  With the new information, the police decided to back to Ray-ray’s house, where they find Him, his older brother, Jo-jo, a baby, AND my niece all alone in the apartment (God, give me strength).  The cops take the four kids down to station.  Luckily my niece knows her full name and her mother’s cell phone number.  So, my little munchkin enjoys about a 3 hour stay before my idiot of a sister finally arrives, frantic as hell and asked to explain herself…

Ray-ray and Jo-Jo didn’t take the stay as well as my niece did, if fact, jo-jo had to be HANDCUFFED to the radiator for some strange reason!

My sister finally got the cops to release my niece, but the other three were in a bit of a pickle.  Apparently Ray-ray’s mother had missed a few court dates and had to be held a little longer and in the spirit of one baby-mama helping another, my idiot of a sister decided to temporary take custody of the other 3 till she got out.

So, now she got four kids in that tiny apartment for who knows how long, and she’s going out of her mind, who does she cry help to?  Mommy Dearest.

Needless to say, the mother may be out by Friday if she plays her cards right, then Psycho-sis want to bring my niece here to spend the night.  That doesn’t make ANY sense, why have her spend the night Friday, only to pick her up Saturday morning and my mom’s coming over Sunday?  What is the logic in that?!?!?

But see, this shows how irresponsible that idiot is not keeping tabs on her child.  Seven years old and already seen the insides of a police station, what the hell is up with that?!?!?  And what is it about these people she hang around with?!?!?  Don’t they have ANY common sense!??!?  You can’t leave no damn children alone in the house, what if they start a fire or something?  That’s gaddamn child endangerment!  But it’s just something about the ghetto, and where you live, I swear!

Despite all this, the bitch is still mad at me.  She gonna tell MOM about my niece “When she spends the night, she’s NOT allowed to talk to HIM!”  I laughed, the nerve of this psychopath.

I swear to god, one day…It’s gonna go down between us.  We’re gonna have John Woo “Face/Off” style showdown!  Somehow, the both of us are gonna get access to some firearms, and it’s going to be on!

“Plan B, LET’S just kill each other”

Friday, strike or no strike, I’m going to find me something to do…

The best way to handle this situation is to STAY AWAY from everyone involved.  Cause if I’m there, all it takes is one little slip of the tongue, just one little word…

Damn, I can’t believe what a week I’m having!

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Its so sad that this is true - but so incredibly funny. Im sure you have a fun house for the holidays.
    XOXO
    The girl you forbid to acknowledge herself because I start too much controversy on your blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home