"Anticipationnnnnn"

Slept in late this morning, but still managed to wake up at around 9. I leaped out of bed and danced naked in the empty house! MOM was on a train to Jacksonville, and I had the day off! After a hot shower and feeding the cats, I made a few calls to check my balence, then left the house at 12:30 to do some errands. I got two crispy fresh Hundred dollar Bills from the bank, and went to get my haircut.

After a long wait at the barber shop, I finaly came back at 3pm and took another shower. Still prancing around in the buff, I checked craigslist for the opportunity I've been reseaching for awhile. While she's no LOVELY, the lady in question still has certain qualities I'm into. Her latest posting revealed extended hours so now I don't to wait so late!

At 10pm, it's on!

The hardest part is the waiting...Tick..Tock...Tick..CO*K!

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home