"Catching up with some ol' movies"

The last (Complete) movie (Not counting Halves of "BloodRayne" and "Sryiana") I saw was "Aeon Flux" back in the beginning of December so I wanted to check out something else with no problems...Friday night I saw "The Matador". It was funny seeing "Mr. Charming" Pierce Bronsan play a complete asshole. The movie did drag a bit and I missed a little bit of the ending by nodding off.

Saturday me and mom finally saw the latest "Harry Potter" movie. It was good like all the rest, but like the last two this one was pretty intense for small kids...kinda sad at the end, too...sheesh!

Today while cleaning up, I finally looked at my DVD copy of "Two for the Money". This movie kicked ass, but it reminded me a bit much of "Boiler Room", Pacino and McConaughey were almost as good together as Pacino and Keanu in "Devil's Advocate".

Other than that, things are cool...I gotta suprise in store for the relaunch in the middle of this week...

Stay tuned cats and kittens!

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Devils Advocate is one of my favorite movies-that's a wicked one.

    Potter was dark wasn't it? I almost forgot about it...

    Only movie out I wanna see is Brokeback Mtn and Big Mommas House.

    Lookin' forward to the re-launch.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home