"The Diet: Week 1"

Well MOM arrived back from Jacksonville safely today, and she didn't bring me back a souvenir (Is there any wonder why this woman is the BANE of my existance?). She brought my sister back FOUR packs of newport cigarettes because they're 2.99 a pack down there (Compared to 6.00 and change up here!). She brought stuff for her co-workers back at her office and DID but me something from down south...a pack of BOSTONIAN dress socks (WHAT IS IT WITH HER AND SOCKS!).

She went over the house with a fine tooth comb expecting to find something askew...

When Psycho-Sis told her about friday, she didn't buy the story...she believes I made it up just so I could get her key and assure she won't pop in on me while I was entertaining company...

I felt like I was 17 again...sneaking girls in the house to make out, or some shit!

I wasn't trying to bring someone to the house to score...I WAS TRYING TO SCORE OUTSIDE!

I paid her no mind as she babbled on about her trip.

What was really getting to me (ASIDE from the lack of sex, of course) was this damn diet I'm going through. Despite what happened this past weekend, I didn't stray away and drown my sorrows with a peanut butter sandwich, or a slice a pizza, or a nice pitcher of Grape/Lemonade Kool-Aid! I've been depriving myself of so much and I'm about to crazy!!!

Do you know what ONE bite of a sandwich would do to me right about now...


"I got you the big screen TV, deluxe karaoke machine, and THX quality sound that would make George Lucas cream in his pants!"


This is so unfair, something's gotta give...

I have a PSP meetup tomorrow at some werid bar...we'll be meeting there for the first time, hope the place is cool, hope I actually go and TAPE "CSI" instead.

On the work horizion, we may finally be moving to the UN Warehouse out in Queens soon. Friday or Monday, tops...

It'd be nice for a change of scenery...

Ah, well...the saga continues...PEACE!

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 5:04 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I can totally relate to your struggle with your diet Jet.

    I have been on a diet for the past 10 years of my life. It's insane isn't it?

    I'd cut someone for a can of coke and a reese's peanut butter cup.

    don't let it getcha down....eat 1/2 a pb sandwich. pb is good for ya-protein.

     
  • At 5:04 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Oh yeah....drink lots and lots of water!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home