"Ev'ryone can RELAX, GAMBIT has returned."

Tonight was a PSP meetup at the citicorp building. I've been missing out on a few meetups intentionally due to the holidays and the rising popularity of the muti-player 3rd Person Army Shooter "SOCOM:Fireteam Bravo". I'm not too keen on the whole army thing so I've been thinking of other games that might be fun to play against others.

The group missed me a bit and gave me a nice warm welcome, we also greeted a few more newcomers, apparntly, the PSP was THE christmas gift to get this past year. And while people still played SOCOM shooting each other like madmen, I was able to play a few rounds of "Mortal Kombat" on "Midway Arcade Tresures".

After the meetup we went to WENDY'S where keeping on my diet, I had only ONE regular order of french fries and an Aquafina (A VERY strong sign of RESTRAINT!). The group talked for a bit and then we all went our separate ways. Most of them usually end the night going for drinks at a bar, but I usually don't go beacause I don't drink and we usually meet on a weekday and I usually have to work the next day.

Mom's heading down to Jacksonville, FL tomorrow. She'll be back next wednesday. Friday I'm going to the movies to see "Bloodrayne" the movie inspired by the pouplar Vampire Videogame. I wanna treat myself friday night, maybe go to the music store afterwards and spend the night out on the town...unfortnately, I'll be roaming the streets alone, but I gotta do what I gotta do!

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 7:08 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I thought you were going to arrange a booty call??

    Any word yet on Call Numbers?

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Les said…

    The contest is still up in the air...and as for that booty call...(*WINK*) I think it might be that time...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home