"For LLF...TAG!, I'm it!"

Okay, LadyLongFellow hit me up to do this post about sexual fantasies and places I've either had sex or want to have sex one day...

Let's start with the places I've done the deed already...



"Teenage Girl's Bedroom" - Three years of being a nice guy puts a lot of trust in parents back in 1992, but one fatefull night in December, on her 18th Birthday, we tricked Deidre's parents into thinking I was taking her out for a nice romantic dinner. Instead we waited till her parents left her house and we had sex in her room for the first time. She wanted to become a woman that night, I wanted to wait till after graduation. There are times I believe god punished me for de-flowering his creation that night, and that was why he took her away from me four months later.




"College Study Hall" - Back in college, everybody smoked, drunk, or had sex. 1 out of 3, I did pretty good for myself. Me and and a few other sexual deviants formed a brotherhood called "P.E.P." Which stood for "P**sy Eating Professionals". And in the study hall we would be crawling on the floor, sliding underneath the huge and covered study tables offering our services to lovely young ladies nice enough to be wearing any type of skirt. We were like snakes, slithering on the floor (and getting our clothes dirty!). We had a signal, anytime someone wanted our services, they'd use a series of taps and scrapes against the floor... "TAP, SCRAPE, SCRAPE, TAP...TAP...TAP, SCRAPE, SCRAPE, TAP". The signal was Morse Code, P (. _ _ .), E (.), P (. _ _ .)..."P.E.P."!. Our greeting was licking our fingetip and wiping it underneath our nose. What a bunch of crazy nuts we were...



"NY/NJ PATH Train" - Ah, memories...Summer of 1999. My EX lived out in Jersey City, so the PATH was my second home. And as you ride it ever so often day and night, you can't help yourself to notice how roomy those seats are! So much better than the trains in the city. One night we got stuck in a tunnel betwen 9th Street and Chirstopher, and one thing led to another...thank god we were the only ones in the car at the time, I was scared shitless that someone would walk in on us (But I guess that's the rush!)

Okay, now for the places I've always wanted to have sex at.



"Outside on a Terrace or Fire Escape, High above the city..." - Since I live in an apartment complex with a Terrace, this has always been a dream of mine, sooner or later it's gonna happen.



"Backseat of a car/or a cab in Taxicab Confessions" - As corny as it sounds, I've never even made out in a car, I mean it's so midwest-country-simpletown style to me. To be neckin' in the backseat somewhere isolated. JOE told me stories of him driving up to the cloysters at night doing it, but I've never done it myself, and it would feel silly now that I'm old, but I still wanna try it.



"A Movie Theater" - I've made out and fingered a few girls in a movie theater, but to have sex (and I don't mean oral, straight out grinding!) is a fantasy of mine.



"A Dentist Chair" - considering my fear of dentist, this one's a bit deep, buried way down inside me.



"A pet cemetary" - Don't ask why, it goes back to a joke by Mitch Hedberg that stuck with me.



"A Toy Store, FAO Scwartz or Toys R' Us" - On the trampaline, in the ball pit, on top of a moving toy train, the whole works...just the kid in me I guess.



The Number One fantasy is not really a place, but a ritural I want to do AFTER sex. I wanna hang upside down by my feet using gravity boots and swing like a Pendulum, just like Michael Keaton in "Batman". I think that is the coolest thing to do after sex. That's my big fantasy! (I looked everywhere for a damn image of this scene, but couldn't find it!!)

I have one other Major fantasy that requires role playing a famous scene in the movie "From Dust till Dawn" (Salma Hayek's introduction lap dance to Quentin Tarantino), but as far as places go, this is it.

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger ladylongfellow said…

    BRAVO! It was hard to do that post wasn't it? But fun!

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    i'm still working on this.

    crap.

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Les said…

    It was a bit tricky, finding all those pics, had me up till 2am!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home