"My Confessions"

Okay, ya'll I've been holding it in too long...

It's time to let the cat out of the bag, and reveal a deep secret.

Are you ready?

Come closer...

Here goes...

"I am no longer alone out here in cyberspace..."

I have found my TRUE LOVE...

...my Kindred Spirit..

Oh, yes...and we have been hiding our secret love for far too long and now it is time to reveal our relationship to the world.

You can thank Angelina's pregnacy for bringing this on...

Her name is irene, but she's affectionally known in the blogger universe as anocsanamun

Yes, like the half-nekked girl from "The Mummy", her beauty is beyond the reach of mortal women..."No man was allowed to touch her" like the movie said, BUT...I have...

We have shared our souls and our bodies and we are as one...I have tasted the firery passion between her thighs and heard the ocean waves echo in her busom and she has felt my fire penetrate her like paper, sinking DEEP within her, burning her inside and out.

We've been together since November...she almost leaked out our secret by commenting on one of my post a whlle back...in the past I have asked her to remain anonymous, but now it is time we step out in the spotlight together...for everybody to see!

I don't care anymore...we're lovers and I want the whole world to know it!

*SIGH*...I feel so much better, now...

Comments

6 Comments:

  • At 6:18 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Erhm..

    The question is ... does she share this secret? Or did you dream this one up?
    Fall out of bed and hit your head?

    Whhaaa??

    If this is indeed for reals......way to go you!
    But I doubt you'd be arranging booty calls if you had a girl like "her" around. She'd kick your ass you do somethin like that.

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger ... Paige said…

    Real or not I love the way you described her & you being one & all.

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger Anocsanamun said…

    Ahhh... my love - all though our bedroom antics ARE OUR OWN and not for mortal eyes - I am glad you have come clean about us!

    I feel good your not shy anymore...

    MUAH my BABY!!!
    forever Yours
    Your Chula

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    *faints*

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Don't even wanna hear stories of tryin' to find Hooker Ass BITCHES anymore. If you are dating chickie there-she's very pretty. Congrats.

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    Did I just miss something?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home