"My Perfect Mate (Tag, I'm It!)"

Was named to fill this out from Kimmyk (Sorry I can think of a pic to go with my list, but here goes...)

Target of My Perfect Partner: female

All right, for the 8 good-to-have points:

1.) TIME, must have time for each other, I cannot stress that enough.
2.) Red Hair (Picky ain't I?).
3.) Working. (I'm not cheap, but I'm not a sugar daddy, either!)
4.) Understanding. (Realize that we all have some emotional baggages)
5.) The elevator's gotta go to the top floor (Mental stability, intellegence, etc...)
6.) Open to new ideas in the bedroom.
7.) Pigtails (As immature as it sounds, it drives me wild!)
8.) A common interest and taste in movies. (If your favorite movie of all time is "You got Served"...we're in trouble!)

See, I'm not asking for much!

I can't think of 8 peeps to do this that haven't already been tagged so...in the word of the infamous Humpty Hump....DO What'cha like!

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Does number 7 go along with number 6 in some sort of kinky way?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home