"The plant called and said if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday...Woo-hoo!, Four day weekend!"

The thing with unstable work is that sometimes you get ahead of yourself. I've been back at the UN for three weeks now, and already they ran out of work to give us. They're working on some documents that have been binded like books, and now they're cutting the spines to make the pages loose and individual so they can be scanned a page at a time. It sort of defeats the purpose of having them binded in the first place! However, there were no modern document scanners back in 1979 so for storage reasons this is a good idea. It seems such a shame, thou...dismembering those old volumes with that machine with the huge blade that you have to pull down like a lever (Slicer?). The aides can't do it fast enough to keep us busy, so I'm sitting there at the computer thinking of words I can spell on a pocket calculator upside-down..."BOOBS", "HELLO", "LESLIE", "LES"...I mean, I'm getting paid 15.00 an hour just to sit on my ass and do nothing?, my conscience gets the best of me. So mention this to my co-worker (No exactly supervisor, because we're a two person team, she just sends the reports and handles the other paperwork...) who then emails seacacus and they agree to let me leave at 1:30pm.

Tomorrow is also up in the air, but they're definately have some books cut by monday. SO...Mom's gone, the house is all to myself, AND I have a day off tomorrow...YOU KNOW WHAT'S ON MY MIND!!!

YES! I'm not going to call someone over, BUT I WILLS BE HAVING SEX WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS!!!

*sighs* what is it about this time of the year?, I don't know, and I don't care!

TOMORROW, movie, sex, music store, maybe I can finally check out Rothko for some hip-hop karaoke...

Stand by for all the juicy details...

One question, for all ya'll reading this...

Which is a better time (I mean, last time was perfect at 10pm, this time I don't have the luxury...)

Between 6pm and 9pm? or mad late like 12 Midnight to 3am?...I dunno, they both either too early to too damn late (Talk about BUSINESS HOURS, damnit!) Help me out with your opinion, ya'll, and DON'T judge me on anything else about this situation..."I NEED IT!, I WANT IT, I GOTTA HAVE IT!"

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    midnight. that way you can do all the other stuff you wanna do then go home for the booty, then go to sleep.

    or

    get the booty call out of the way first....then go out and tear up the town. you'll have a better attitude.

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger Les said…

    OR?...that's really not one choice, kimmyk. I figure thou if I get the sex outta the way first, I'm not gonna WANT to do anything else after that! I'm gonna be floating off that high...

    And midnight is cutting it so damn late, I don't wanna slip into a coma on the train coming home!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home