"Stolen from FIRE5, who stole it from PISSY BRITCHES"

4 Jobs Jet Black Had

Parks Department Worker
Adminstative Assistant for the Department of Nutrition
Library Clerk
Facilatated Enroller for Health Insurance

4 Places I Have Lived

Albany, NY
530 W. 186th Street
825 Gerard Avenue
Where I am now

4 TV Shows I Love

LOST
CSI (All 3 of them)
The Boondocks
House

4 Places I Have Been On Vacation

Virgina Beach, VA
Dayton, OH
Norfolk, VA
Greensboro, NC

4 Web Sites I visit daily (Blogs)

Mine (To read comments, or lack there of!)
Irene's Menagerie (U know you had to be first, boo!)
FIRESTARTER5
I have no name for this

4 Web Sites I visit daily (Non-Blogs)

SIMPLEMP3s
TorrentSpy
GAMEfaqs
THEPSPNATION

4 Favorite Foods

French Fries
Pizza
A Peanut Butter Sandwich
Pancakes


4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now

Nightmute, Alaska
Living alone again
In a nice hotel room with a certain someone (*wink*)
Amsterdam


Names of 4 People I DO NOT Love

Scott McClune
Chris Hart
Joseph Humpries
William Rutheford

(These four people are responsible for the most tramatic moments in my life so far...)


Now, I had a long speech before this quiz about the future of this blog with all that's going on, but it was lost when my Mozilla Explorer froze after a quick side-step to LadyLongFellow's blog (Those video clips are gonna be the death of me!). Well, to cut a long speech short...I'm teaching myself FrontPage and shopping around other blogs for a new Template for YEAR TWO. In the meantime I plan to post quizzes and other useless information I may find intresting rather than personal entries about what's going on at work, at home, or on the scene with possibily the new reason for living and waking up in the morning...(No juicy sex stories here, folks, try "Seeker" or "Stretch-td")

Don't take offense, it's all good...

"Wasting time with Jet, Year Two:The Quest for Love, Freedom and Happiness in 2006" will commence Feburary 2nd...

And also, I'll put up some new pics on my Photography Blog.

1-Luv!

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    if you need some help finding templates...i can email ya a bunch of websites that are pretty cool.

    good luck with the "Reason you wake and breathe" thing.....excited for ya.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home