"Don't know it till ya try it, Buster!"

Work is getting hetic, dealing with miserable conditions is bad enough, but when your work gets so difficult, you get even more fustrated. Scanning these old, crusty ass documents from 1940-whatever is getting to me due to the quality of the paper I'm handeling. Smooth modern paper flows effortlessly through my machine and my production sky-rockets in the 10k Plus ballpark (10,000 a day...), but wrinkled, creased, mangled, mauled and mulalated pages jam constantly! Carbon pages stick together and go in 3, 5 sometimes 10 pages at a time! There are times when I wanna break that machine and then I realize how expensive it is and my fist stops short.

I don't feel too bad because there are two of us scanners running now, but I'm a bit of a competition freak so I offend easy when others wanna talk shit about my production numbers.

I hate to think about it, but unless this assignment ends quick, I've just about had my fill of the damn UN and these rinky-dink IPS assignments...

Now, 9 times out of 10, my sorry excuse for a job would be the LEAST of my problems, but with the lack of anything else going my way, the little things are getting to me.

I don't know, guess I'm feeling this funk now that all the major holidays are come and gone, Turkey-Day, X-mas, New Year's, Super Bowl, Valentine's Day, there's nothing left now...

The weather ain't been much help either, almost every damn weekend it's either raining or snowing, what the hell? *sigh*...there's nothing I wouldn't give to be curled up on a sofa with young lady in my arms looking at an old black and white movie for the first time. My arms, enveloping her body, feeling her cool skin against me as I slowly warm her up with stored kinetic body heat energy...not a care in the world, just the two of us...

I've been so curious to actually sit own and watch "Touch of Evil" or "It happened one Night..." In this Oscar season, I've heard so many reffernces to those two, I wanna check them out...too bad I don't have "Turner Classic Movies" on cable.

Well, now that I have gotten that off my chest, lemme get to today's post title...

One of my co-workers (The motormouth/social butterfly...) decided to play "AVON" and bring a couple catalogs to the office today, but they weren't for any make-up or beauty products...they were sex toys.

SO, me being the open-minded, wicked immagination, closet freak that I am, I check out a few books, much to the other ladies' suprise...

I ordered four jars of scented and edible body paint, and a pair of "foreplay" dice (I love games of chance...).

I had no direct plans for the paint, but who knows? It may come in handy one day...and it pays to be prepared!

See, I may be out of the game, but that don't mean I can't visit the equipment store from time to time...

Hmmmm....I wonder is a dildo is a acceptable Ice-breaker gift for the first couple of dates?

Weekend plans on the horizion...

Try to hang out with JOE Friday...
Ask Irene out on a date and get politely shot down Saturday...
Take my niece to see "Curious George" finally on Sunday...

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home