"The freaks come out at Night..."

A quick update before this post: About two weeks ago, I got an email from The Screenwriter's Dig, they're STILL doing their decision making and swear to narrow it down to the TOP 3 finalist by the end of this month. I really don't know what's up with this contest, but I figured I let ya know. I have to admit, while waiting, I haven't been writing anything additional to the 3 and a half episodes and bits of other scripts of the first season. I don't think it's writer's block, just nerves. I wanna know how my PILOT ranks in this contest before I continue (I don't know why, I jus do.), I'm still TRYING to update the blog however, and still wanna release short novella "Backstories" pre-dating the PILOT episode setting up the series a bit. I know there's been an interest in my work or the status of the show and I appricate it and welcome more of it, just figured I'd let ya'll know...PEACE!

Keeping on the scene with AdultFriendFinder, I've been having some crazy conversations...

A LOT of kinky young women have INSANE fetishish and fantasies about black men! Like it's so Taboo or something. There was this young white girl out in Wyoming coming on to me like a drunken prom queen! She said she's seen only around 10 black men in her lifetime out there, and dreams of being "Taken advantaged of" by like five black guys at once!...total crazy shit!

Then, I made a discovery...there are Black People in The Netherlands!...I'm becoming good friends with big, sexy, woman out there...WHOO! She been out there all her life, and her body is BANGING! The pics she's been sending me are off the hook! She wants me to reciprocate, but I...I...I can't take myself to do anything on camera (Ya'll seen what I did for the last HNT!!!). I cam and talk to a lot of people, but some woman take the freedom to chat topless, and sometimes I get to distracted. I also get LOTS of threesome offers from couples that wanna swing. I don't get this either...HOW in the world can people have sex with someone else with their spouse in the damn room. Be like, "you can do me, but my husband has to be there, he loves to watch..."...HELL NO!

I don't know, maybe I'm being close minded by the whole thing...I mean I DO have a "Wicked Immmagination", but damnit, I have limits...but like the train wreck that it is...I can't stray away from this website...it's the new "Craigslist". I just wish I could find someone here in the damn tri-state area instead of attracting all these freaks from everywhere else!

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home