"Man, I don't know what to title this post..."

It's offical, I'm goin to see them PEAS's again. This time, it'll be a full set of crazy, jumping, bouncing, Black Eyed Peas tracks wildin' out in MSG!

And like the last time with Gwen Stefani, I'll be going solo to the concert. I REAAAALY wanted to buy two tickets, but the only pairs of tickets that were available were a bit further back.

While I was at ticketmaster...I looked into prices for a ticket to the broadway musical, "LESTAT". It's a upcoming musical based on Anne Rice's "Vampire Chronicles". I DETEST broadway, I think the theater is VERY overrated and the demands by stage hands, unions and ever the damn actors is ridiculous...BUT every now and then, a musical or play comes along that actually intrigues me...The last time I was attracted to the theater was when they brought back "You're a good man, Charile Brown." I wanted to see that so bad! And now, I'm dying to check out "LESTAT". The show's already been marked with sub-par reviews that have caused them to cancel the first two weeks of their performances, I hope it doesn't flop and close after just a few weeks.

Tickets for "LESTAT" go for a 110.00, and that's before taxes and fees, good seats are not even available the first two months, the best I can do is a show in may...

I don't wanna go crazy and spend money like a friggin nut, so I'll wait and see if I can get discount tickets somehow.

No snow or rain to ruin the weekend, but it's going to be VERY cold in the city! The tempature's gonna drop to the teens by sunday.

We'll see how the weekend goes...

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    NYC=Culture.

    We don't have broadway musicals/plays here....take advantage of what you have I say.

    You and 'dem Peas. I hope Fergie doesn't pee her pants again.

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    According to AmericaBlog there's some show called Q that they describe as Sesame Street with Sex. That sounds interesting.

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Les said…

    It's called "Avenue Q", yeah it has puppets, but it's also supposed to be related to AIDS as well as sex (Like "RENT") and it's a bit bizzare for me to pay over 50 dollars to see...puppets!, SHEESH!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home