"Misadventures in Wonderland"

AdultFriendFinder.com the website, the headache.

The website promised to provide people that just want to have sex, no bullshit. This part is true, but they should add a subtitle...ahem.

"Every beautiful, drop-dead, breathtaking woman you happen to come across living in your neighborhood will either be Bi-Sexual, a Lesbian, or an attached woman exploring her sexual possibilities."

On the plus side, the crazy stuff I've seen on webcams is enough for the membership fees alone...

I saw this crazy 36 year old woman from somewhere out west (I think it was Ideho...) was topless and playing with herself on cam, then suddenly she pulls out a REAL Desert Eagle (Big Long Black GUN!) and started using it as a dildo! I click on her nickname so I can read her profile she is a total gun-nut, she brags about her uzi and other types pistols...

All the expirences haven't been bad, I've made a few distant friends. One is all the way "Across the Pond". A sexy Brit who only goes on cam to chat and has never as much shown her figure. Her cam is directly on her apple round face, she has a very sexy accent, and she chews on her lower lip a lot...She's married and has 2 kids and only chats late at night (2am in London is 9pm in New York...).

Other potentials are always too damn busy, all we end up doing is playing email tag. It's very fustrating. My original plan was to at least find a date for Valentine's Day, but alas...that's not going to happen.

I just had another bad expirence yesterday while I was sick...A woman I was playing email tag had asked for the digits. I wash hesitant, but after sensing a sign she was going to back off, I gave her cell and she called.

Her:"Hello..."
Me:"Ah, you must be "X".
Her:"Yes, Sorry to be so agressive, but my profile should have warned you."
Me:"I did read that, and I don't expect to play any games with you..."
Her:"Then lets go, then?"
Me:"What?"
Her:"I get off work at 6, when can you come over so we can fuck?"
Me:"Um, I can't..."
Her:"See, this is what I'm talking about, you didn't wanna give me your number..."
Me:"Yeah, but..."
Her:"Can you least tell me your name?"
Me:(Shocked, and still Hesitant) "Um, Ah, Le..."
Her:"See, can't even do that, look, I'm a nurse, I work 18 hours a day, I need someone up to my speed."
Me:"Oh,"
Her:"It was nice talking to you...good bye." (Click).

Now, if it was friday night (Instead of Wednesday), and I didn't have no damn stomach virus...I've MIGHT of jumped at that chance...but to be that damn forward after only emails, with no chats private or public is damn near insane.

These woman on this damn site are either Gay, Too Slow, or Too DAMN Fast! Even when I wanna chat on cam myself, I get no takers (Probably because I'm NOT offering to get naked and masterbate so others watch!)...well, my membership will expire and I just won't renew, till then I'll be enjoying watching other women stuff "God knows What" in "Who knows Where"...

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home