RELAUNCH!!! "Password:Swordfish"


Share Video at DropShots.com


Surprise!!! YES, I brought a webcam! WHY?, I don't know it was on sale at K-Mart for 22.99 ($25 with tax)!!! Remember when these damn things came out and they were 150 dollars!?!?!? And only chic business type would use them for tele-conferencing...

Now freaks of every form got them so people could watch them do crazy shit in the privicy of their own home!

I hope everyone bares with me with the volume and everything (I know I sound low, I'm shy what the hell u'd expect? Opera?!?!), I mumble a lot and I just can't STAND the sound of my voice on a electronic recording device or even the phone! I do NOT sound like this in person (Or hell maybe I do and I just don't know it...)

I hope I can one day video chat with some of my fellow bloggers (hint, hint!), but untill then, expect some new crazy things comming up now that I have this new toy to play with...

Toodles!!!

P.S. If there's anyone that knows any media storage sites that can store clips more than 2 minutes without paying and MINIMUM registration...let me know!...PEACE!!!

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Way to take it to a new level !

    Very cool. I'll look into that web cam ...might be time to kick it up a notch.

    and for the record-your voice is not annoying.....but i don't think you sound like a new yorker. i didnt hear no..."you know what i'm sayin?" in there.

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    Can't you use a Gmail account to store these? If so, let me know and I'll send you an invite. Over 2G of space to use.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home