"AMV - Bittersweet Symphony/Cowboy Bebop"

The pussy eating house party was actually a club (Club Sapony) instead of a actual HOUSE party so I didn't go.

Anybody see that movie "Eyes Wide Shut" with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman? Does ANY body know where THOSE type of parties are at in New York?...LET ME KNOW....I don't care if I have to wear a mask and shit...I need to find one of those places....

I know they exist...

Annnnnnnyhoooo.....A reader put me on to this site that lets you upload all types of files less than 100mb (So that means you can't put TV Shows on that Mo'fo cuz EVERYBODY would be SO doing that!). This might come in handy if I would to let others read my script one day. In the meantime, I used it to off this cool movie file I've been trying to embed on the blog here...(JussPics only lets you put on 2 minute clips, whereas this music video was 6.) While it's NOT embeded, it's available for download, free at the this link here.

Check it out, it's an Anime Music Video, homemade montage of sequences from the series (Cowboy Bebop) with the song in question (The Verne's "Bittersweet Symphony") playing in the background. It's a good collection of scenes with Spike showing off his best kung-fu moves and other memorable scenes (Not too many with MY namesake's character, JET BLACK, but ah well...)

check it out, it's a good treat.

And if anyone DOES know a site where I can store this so it can be embeded (and it won't cost me anything.) feel free to let me know.

Peace!!!

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger ladylongfellow said…

    Look up Swinger's Clubs in your area on google. There is even a Swinger's network online. You can't just join a club though solo, you join as a couple. If you want to bring other parters they need to be registered members as well. As for underground sex clubs, they are on a word of mouth kind of network -you are playing with fire, with that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home