"BEE-YOO-TIF-UUL Weather we're havning!"

Hey, guess what?...They found Water Geysers on a moon near Saturn...but who the hell cares?, it was 74 degrees today!!!...WHOO!!!!

Man, I went outside for lunch at 12:30 and I just wanted to cry. It was so nice, not too hot, a little breazy, but not enough to chill ya. Man it was awesome!

I SO wished I had something to do tonight...

Mom went to the movies after work to see "Madea's Family Reunion"

I came home and ordered a medium pizza from dominoes, if I wasn't gonna have candy, I had to reward myself with pizza! I caught an encore showing of "Lil' Kim's Countdown to Lockdown" and then treated myself to a nice peaceful bath...

fantasizing about Big Momma Queen Bee...

Ahhhh....bliss, baybee....

God I so need to get laid, soon...

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    um who the hell is big momma queen bee?

    lmfao....my word verification was and i'm swear to GOD ....I'm not makin this shit up.....


    "ERCTL"

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Les said…

    Prisoner Number 576KDL-... I mean, miss 366 days on lockdown, Lil' Kim, aka Big Momma Queen Bee...Man, she already complaining about her boobies leaking while inside...I hope no one shanked her or anything.

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    whatcha mean her boobies are leaking???? i'd love to read that article..fwd it on to me would ya?!

    blech.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home