"De name is Gambit!!...Remember it!"

I have had yet another revelation...

I am trying to win the affections of someone who is out of my reach. Someone who's untouchable.

Which brings me to one, Remy Lebeau...(Click on these cool comics scans to read 'em).


























Former Thief, and member of the X-Men. Born and raised in N'awleans. Has the cool ability to charge objects with stored kinetic energy, turing anything into a explosive. His weapon of choice are playing cards that he skillfully throws like darts or ninja stars.

"Gambit" (code name) has set his sights on seducing the tought-as-nails southern belle, "Rogue" who's unique mutant power prevents ANY form of physical contact with another without causing serious harm.

One touch, a kiss, anything...and it's lights out.


















Remy, being the scoundrel that he is has a tendicy to shoot himself in the foot at times when it comes to getting close with Rogue, one bad comment or remark, and he usually ends up in the doghouse. But sometimes, the two click on more levels than they rather admit.


























I feel like I'm going through the motions. Weather, wakes, worship obligations, everything has been throw in my way to prevent this first step...

I don't know what it is with is woman, why she occupies my mind so...

Dinner at the revolving resturant in the Times Square Hilton Hotel...

...Halloween Brunch and Jekyel & Hyde

A handsome cab ride through Central Park...

These are things I see myself doing, just out of second nature and it's just feels like I'm ice-skating uphill...


























I mean, I know being a single parent is tough, family is everything, and who am I to stand in a way of a mother spending valuable time with her child? I'm just a guy, who'd worship the ground she walks on, who'd do everything he could to comfort her on her worst day, who would put a smile on her face even if she didn't want one...

I'm offering genuine human companionship with the potential of bliss, happiness and well-being...isn't everyone entitled to that?!?! Isn't that worth working hard for? (changes tone into "Morpheus Mode"), Isn't that worth DYING for?

Rogue herself is naturally dificult to interact with due to her powers. There's a running gag implying she has "A way with Men" meaning she hasn't always been good with relationships.

SO, how can it happen? The lone maverick working on the side of the angels, and the woman who has become an island...isolated and untouchable.

I dunno, maybe I'm just venting because I haven't had any candy in a week, the lack of sugar is making me snap...

But one must ask himself, "Why aggervate yourself?, why don't you just give up?"

I think he said it best, "...Don't nobody know why Gambit loves A challenge."

















I'm not one to give up easy, and I believe the harder the fight, the better the reward.

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    You need to tell her this...

    Maybe in a nice card attached to some flowers. Not roses. Nooo. Maybe tulips. Or some springy basket.

    You'll never know unless you put yourself out there. And if it's not a positive outcome [which i dont know why it wouldn't be] then you'll know you did your best, but not doing anything? you've already lost.

     
  • At 5:45 AM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    Cartoon chicks always have killer bods...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home