Meet the new organizer of The New York Television Production Meetup Group!!!

That's right!

I am offically bringing back the TV Production Meetup Group on Meetup.com The first meetup is in april, I hope to get some people to come, past meetups have been dismal, so I'm going to try and get things going. Maybe I can meet others that can help me...

Anyone in the city and has an interested in TV Production can join the group and then find out when the 1st meetup's gonna be and where...

As for the contest...

I'm still looking over the rules a bit, I still may keep my script in the contest to see if it wins.

We'll see...

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    good luck with this!

    maybe some hot chicks will show up and you can show 'em what to do on the casting couch. *wink wink*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home