"Press any button to Continue..."

Been awhile since I posted, I know...NO one's leaving comments on my posts anyway, so what the difference?!?!?

Here's what ya'll been missin'....

I AM on the verge of self destruct...I am Alan Shore from "Boston Legal" formely of "The Practice"...

I am behaving in a strange, yet homoerotic way...

I'm starting to have cybersex with people online, now...

I have discovered that I have a very nice ass, and I am turned on by all the attention is has the potential of drawing...

There is a middle aged couple in North Dakota that is intrested in having a threesome with me and I am actually considering it...

There is a pussy eater's house party in Queens this friday and I may actually go...

Then there's IRENE's Mardi Gras party saturday night, I wish to take an extra ammount of beads so I can repeately see her tits...

I'm afraid I've finally gone over the deep end sexually due to so many unavailable women out there with their obligations to their children...

I think I might have to raise my standards and start having sex with women, 10-15 years older than me that way I don't have to worry about them having children...

I may start checking craigslist again...

and finally...

I just got word from Seacacus about the next scanning assignment after this UN bullshit...it's back in manhattan for a bank in midtown, the duration is supposely, a month and half...everytime I think I'm out...they PULL me back IN!

It's 3am, I have a half day at work tomorrow working from 12 noon to 4pm...

I have to go now, I'm going back on line to put baby oil on my ass and show it off again...

peace!!

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Anocsanamun said…

    u better come this friday and I need to talk to you. I have an indecent proposal for you.

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Les said…

    I'll be there, luv!

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    *faints*

    ya showin your ass online now? with your momma in the next room? oh lordy Jet....

    and a 3some in Dakota? People don't come back from Dakota.

    Oh becareful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home