"Returning to the Bat Cave"

It's been a minute since I've posted, I dunno, I think I'm getting tired to doing this, too.

Thinking of chucking this blog away as well as withdrawing from societey in general...

I mean how many people can I possibly be reaching with my depressing adventures and opininated opinions?

It's had a good run, more than a year, maybe it's time to hang it up...Like Jordan, like Jay-Z, like Lennox Lewis, like Brett Farve...Oh, he didn't retire yet.

I dunno, man, I just dunno.

Music's been the only thing cheering me up, Ghostface Killah's upcoming album "Fishscale" is kinda tight...there's a killer track on there that hypes me up so much I repeat it over and over...It's called "The Champ", they don't make a video for that joint it'll be a tragedy...

I also finally heard Richard Ashcroft's latest album "Key's to the World" (He's the lead singer from The Verne of "Bittersweet Symphony" fame...) and he has a nice track called "Music is Power" that's awe inspiring...

I download so much shit it takes weeks before I even listen it it.

I'm STILL looking for the Moby Hotel Concert DVD. It's out everywhere but the US at the moment from what I gather, it won't hit our stores till April...

I don't know why I'm in this blue funk...maybe because it'll be a year since I've been here with mom soon, or this damn UN assignment in Queens (Which should have been done by now...)

It's just something about this time of the year...

Oh and one more thing...PEACE OUT TO THAT B!TCH @$$ N!GGA Terrell Owens!!! Have fun in Dallas, cuz they ain't goin nowhere, ya punk!

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    Who are you supposed to be reaching with this blog? I don't aim on reaching anyone. I post shit and if people respond to it or not, that's fucking life.

    Everybody is down lately. It's been a long winter. The weather is typically grey. It's cold and windy. But hey! Tomorrow is another day and every day that goes by is one less day of winter.

    Pissy Britches has issues with her step-daughter. Helissa has money issues. LLF has ALL KINDS of issues. KimmyK has....well, Kim is just Kim. She's mental, but I love her. And look at me! I'm poor white trash. But ya know what? I don't give a fuck.

    How'd you like to be the son of Christopher Reeve? Hey Dad...thanks for dying. Hey Mom, thanks for dying and making me an orphan.

    Life sucks. All I have is a family to come home to every day. A place to chill out. Friends to talk to. Money in my pocket. A job. Video games coming out my ass. So much music I don't have time to listen to it. A city where I can go wherever I like whenever I like. Movies to watch every weekend.........


    Let people in Iraq or Afghanistan or some 3rd world hell hole read your blog for an hour and see what they wouldn't give to be in your position.(However, I doubt even they would like Kenny G)

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    man fire's all up in your ass these days isn't he?

    i think someone pissed in his cornflakes. i am so not mental. do you think i'm mental? yeah me neither. but i'm tellin ya...i love him to death. and you too! even though i only know what you tell us..i look forward to reading your blog.....you live in a city with so much to do and culture and shit...that aint happenin' here.

    spring is around the corner and life will be in full bloom......things will change then...it's the time of the year like Firestarter said. although, I wouldn't tell him he's right...i'd rather listen to moby first then tell him he's right. HA!

    Snap out of it...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home