...Take my Ball and Go Home

*sigh*

I don't think I can do it anymore.

I've had it up to here with my social life.

I don't understand, I'm charming, I'm pleasent, I'm inteligent, I can carry a conversatation...

I mean I know I'm a recluse, but I am trying...

But I guess I'm chasing a dream...

I had the distinct pleasure of expirencing the perfect relationship at a very young age and it's JUST NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN...

So, I'm walking away...

No more attempted dates, no more IM's, emails, or good intentions, it's over.

I'll attend social gatherings at my leisure, but I refuse to let my social life paralyze me at home every weekend wondering what the hell to do.

The world out there is outside my reach.

Everyone has other obligations than to waste time with me so I'm not going to bother anymore.

I don't have a car, I don't have money, and I don't have my own place...why would ANY one want to be involved with me?

Shit, even if I was gay I couldn't probably find anyone.

So, that's it...spring is here and this bear's going in hibernation....indefinately!

Wake me up when it's time to die.

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    That's the spirit! Call it quits. Game over. Elvis has left the building. Good night and good luck. Th-th-th-that's all folks. Thanks for coming out. See you next year.

    A winner never quits.
    A quitter never wins.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home