"You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music."

Staying with the music mood, I finally updated my Left Panel listing the songs that are in my MP3 Player!

It's sorta a peek inside the madness that is Jet Black, a window to my soul...

From the moment I step out of the house, till the moment I come back at the end of the day...my MP3 player is the Music Supervisor to the movie that is my life...

Whether I'm walking down the street to "BitterSweet Symphony" pretending to be in slow motion...

Or running on a train platform to tune of "Duel of the Fates" from Episode's One and Three...

My personal favorite (and often repeated) tracks on the list are...

"So Damn Beautiful" Every time I look in the mirror, baby...
"Runaway" (Del Shannon version not the Bill Conti track), beacuse I too be "Walking in the rain..."
"Tomorrow Comes Today" This will actually be my TV Show's proposed theme song in the opening credits, it's message tells me I need work hard and not put things off till tomorrow...because Tomorrow comes Today!
"5 Years" Of course anything by bjork is going to be in my head...ditto for "All is Full of Love"
"Harbour" This is a nice crusing track, if I had a motorcycle, I'd play this everytime I ride...
"Take Five" I love Jazz, 'specially Dave Brubeck

Music make my mundane life a bit more interesting and as you can see, I have a expanded taste that covers all types of genres.

take a peek, I recommend everything there for a first listen to the open ear, and if you know stuff simular to what you see here, feel free to tell me about it!

Laters!

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    Kenny G!!!! That's ok, I won't tell anybody if you don't.

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Les said…

    There is nothing wrong with a lil "G" in your life! Admit it, you listened to "songbird" in the 80's!!

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    Holy shnike's...I think not. If you have any Zamfir music on your list I'mma gonna hunt ya down.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home