"An Actual Chat Conversatition from AFF"

Ya'll ain't gonna bull-ieve this one!

I was up chillin online, checking out other cams on AFF when I got an IM from out of the blue...(Imma use the actual name so ya'll can check this chick's profile yourself...)

cumbunny134:Lookin 4 a hoe

(Notice there's no damn question mark on the end so I was confused for a sec...)

ME:What you have in mind? (I replied, intrigued)

cumbunny134:Read my profile

(So I take a sec to do so and find out she's looking for her next sugadaddy, so I'm like, "Shit!, she's really serious about this!")

ME:LOL!, Well, I AM pretty generous, but I probably can't afford you, toots. (Yes I used the word "Toots", I'm ol' skool like that, damnit!)

Then I added...

ME:Sure would be a time saver, though...cut thru the BS that everyone's been giving me nowadays.

(So, a few minutes go by and I assume that's the end of that, but I may have said a little more to show interest, and sometimes people IM more than 1 person at once so I usually give a long wait for a reply before closing the window...)

After A few more minutes-

cumbunny134:How generous (Still ain't using question marks, bad grammar is such a turn off in IM chats!)

(Thinking about my infamous past and my yearnings I come up with a reasonable response...)

ME:Well, I have been known to pay up to 250 a pop...on occasion.

(Another couple of minutes go by, guess I'm out of her price range...but then...)

cumbunny134:Ok

(I was like "OK?", the hell does that mean?)

cumbunny134:What kind of girl are you looking for

(Now, I was confused, her profile described all her atributes, so it didn't matter what she looked like unless she was willing to find that type of girl, so that had me thinking that this chick was a madam or something...)

(And, I don't know...if I was too tired to take her seriously or the smell of the baby oil over my ass at the time was giving me a high, but I jus typed...)

ME:LOL, are you serious? LOL

(I don't know, I was really out of it, it was like 3am, and sometimes you don't know if these people out there are talkin's shit or being dead ass. Anyway, I guess she got pissed a me fooling around with my stupid replies she cut off the window after that.)

About 20 minutes later, I came to my senses and thought, "Damn, she was ready to make an arraingement wasn't she?"

I tried to page her back, but she went offline, I put her on my hotlist of favorite and then went on my business...

It's kinda scary thou, that we at an age when the Ill Na Na's just wanna step up to you like that, took me for a loop.

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger ladylongfellow said…

    Hopefully she isn't an undercover cop!

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ladylongfellow - I was thinking the same thing! It's all over dateline that undercovers are out making bust.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home