"The fates are against US!"

Damn.

What is it about this freaking weather!

You try to go see a movie on friday, it rains, next week you try saturday, it plans to rain AGAIN!

Is there somebody up there trying to tell me something!?!?!?!?

That I'm not allowed to date twenty year olds anymore?!?!?!?...that i'm some dirty old man trying to corrupt an innocent waif!?!?!?

It's supposed to rain the NEXT FOUR DAYS here in NYC...all the way till next tuesday!

I spoke with her over the phone Wednesday night (Due to the fact that there was no episode of LOST on!) and she really didn't care if it rained so longs I come up to where she lived and we check out a movie...but i dunno.

I'll try and catch her one more time before I go to the concert....


Thinking back to the job interview a bit...don't you hate it when they ask you that dumb ass question...

"Where do you see yourself if Five Years?"

How do you even ANSWER that? I felt like using the ol' Mitch Hedberg Answer...

"Celebrating the Fifth Anniversary of YOU asking me That Question!"

How would ya'll answer that question...?

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    Tell them you see yourself in solitary confinement chewing the skin off your arms. That'll land you the job!

     
  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    LOL FS5!

    Dont listen to him he's worked for the same company since he was born.

    I don't think I've ever had anyone ask me that question in an interview before. I always hate the

    "Tell us your strong points"
    "Tell us your weaknesses"

    I hate those two.

    I hope you don't let a little rain stop you from going out with some girl. If rain stops ya? You don't need to be dating. If some guy said he wasn't takin' me to the movies cause it was raining, hell I'd think he was gay and afraid to get his shoes wet. Nothing like a walk in NY in the springtime with an umbrella for a girl to feel special. Seriously. You holding an umbrella for a girl in the rain? That's soo right out of the movies. Nice.

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger Les said…

    I hate those two questions also, but at least I can answer those:

    Strengths:Highly Dedicated, willing to Whatever It Takes to get the job done, Always cool under pressure, Vast Computer Knowledge and still learning.

    Weaknesses:Hesitance to Lead, Socially Arkward, Poor Phone Skills, not a "Shirt and Tie" guy.

    There's a difference between a "lil" rain and a STORM! Trust me, a day like this we'd be indoors looking at a movie on the couch while I feed her popcorn like the Queen of Sheba...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home