"It's the Easter Begle, Charle Brown!"

I've never seen that special...

I slept in today while mom took my niece to church.

My phone was right next to me, and at around 11am, I got a text message...

"Happy Easter" from Irene.

I melted like chocolate in the sun. Everytime I think she's forgotten about me or doesn't care...I get a small gesture like this and my heart does summersaults.

We barely speak now becuase her PC is so blitzed and AIM chats are pretty much a craps-shoot, email correnspondences seem so cold...and even though we have each other's numbers...I'm too much of a chickenshit to call her. What kind of a man am I?

I'm reminded of that line from Cruel Intentions...

"E-mail is for geeks and pedophiles...Write her a Love Letter."

That would be the ULTIMATE cornball move...

*Sighs*...WHAT is a boy to do?

I wish I could say, the Text Message was the hightlight of the weekend..but I'd be lying, the weather was beautiful this weekend. Not too hot (Well, saturday was kinda WARM) and not too cool...this is the begining of beautiful days to come, and I GOT to find someone to spend them with!

Tomorrow I have 2 interviews lined up, still haven't heard from Seacacus, but I might start a new assignment in a bank by tuesday...It'd be a shame to go back so soon, I SO wanted to get a piece of action during the day, dare I say at home or elsewhere...the thrill of "Afternoon Delight" makes my body ache...

I'm taking the rest of the week off in rememberance as today 13 years ago was the car accident that changed my life forever...I can't begin to tell you the dreams I've been having lately...well maybe down the line I'll talk about one or two...

On a weak attempt of a lighter note...My Chocolate-Free Lent ends today which means I gorged the hell outta my niece's easter basket (Like she can eat all that candy alone!)...I feel cleansed as I endured the full lengh of the trial without cheating once! (Well almost, I accidently picked picked up a snickers bar at a newsstand in a train station the night of irene's party coming home, but then quickly remembered and dropped it back...it was 5am in the morning what'ya expect?!?!?)

So, that's it for now...see ya next Sunday!

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home