"It's getting kinda Heavy..."

Okay, here I am in week three, and I'm getting kinda scared now. I got enough money for the rent this month and the next (Let that be a lesson, kids...) but after that, I dunno. I was anticipating some help from my tax return, but that's out the window, now...

One more week, and I may have to get on Unemployment.

Drastic times called for Drastic measures...I activated my resume on Monster.com

That usually gets the phone ringing! Temp Agencies or otherwise, I'll get around 4 or 5 calls by tuesday.

With all this time on my hands, the mind tends to get a bit kooky...

1) I'm thinking of doing a PostSecret...
2) I'm re-wiring my Stero System that I haven't listened to in years cuz I listen to music on my PC or in my MP3 Player.
3) I finally changed the address on my Non-Driver's State ID, I've been using my old one with my old address even though it expired in 2003.
4) Finally saw "Finding Neverland" cried like a bitch at the end, and then was pissed when Keane's "Somewhere only we Know" wasn't used in the movie like it was in the Trailer.
5) Mom finally rented "RENT", couldn't bring myself to look at it, BUT fell in love with one of the songs I overheard and downloaded it..."Out Tonight".
And finally...
6)Decided to stay on AFF, but as a non-paying Standard Member, AND decided to created my own SEX Blog on there...I'll still be able to do webcams and stuff, but I'll have to depend on the luck of the chat rooms to contact someone, I cant just email them anymore...

P.S. I scalped my Black Eyed Peas ticket for 60 bucks (which was only a 8.00 loss with all the handling fees...) and went to the movies friday night. I saw "Lucky Number Sleven" and then snuck around and saw "V for Vendetta" for free...both movies kicked ass...BUT "V" was kinda slow, and long!

Keep me in ya prayers...

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home